Beverly Grove gets its name from the two major fashion hubs within its borders: The Beverly Center, the premier shopping mall for Los Angeles, and The Grove, a chic outdoor shopping center home to the historic Farmers Market and trendy boutiques.
This makes Beverly Grove a draw for fashionistas from all around Los Angeles County. Permanent residents include mostly singles and professionals or couples without children. Residents love Beverly Grove for the (often) walking distance to high-end fashion and fine dining.
Located just west of Fairfax and La Brea, Beverly Grove is always bustling, making it a perfect neighborhood for Angelenos who love living among a sense of activity and prefer upscale new-builds to older renovations.
- The residential crowd is made up of… luxury apartments, town homes, and condos, often in imposing and elegant structures. There are some single-family homes as well.
- The lifestyle offered is… bustling, commercial, and extravagant. Live in a beautiful condo and spend your weekends perusing the shops at the Grove.
- The most popular building type is… the lavish condo or apartment building, typically new build, or an opulent commercial space.
- The average home price is… about $1 million, though single family homes will often sell for closer to $4 million.
- The area’s greatest highlight is… the high fashion at your doorstep! Shops range from high-end local boutiques to fashion week brands like Gucci and Saint Laurent.
- The area’s best driving distance getaway is… Malibu’s quiet cliffside beaches. Getting away from the bustle of Beverly Grove is just a 45 minute drive west.
- The best spot to dine fancy is… several—you can’t choose just one in this neighborhood known for its fine dining! Make sure to visit Jar (modern chophouse), Crossroads Kitchen (upscale vegan), and Emilia (fine Italian).
- The best spot to find entertainment is… The Grove. The outdoor shopping center hosts events nearly every week, like local fashion shows and concerts.
- The best spot to go shopping is… the Beverly Center. With 8-storeys of high fashion, you could spend a whole weekend here and never get bored.